- As of October 1, 2021 at 12:00 AM E.S.T, the pre-application window is closed.
- Applicants who successfully submitted all pre-application requirements by the deadline will receive notification for receipt of their Pre-Application within 48-hours of submission.
- Applicants will be notified by the credentialing committee within 30-days of their Pre-Application submission whether or not they've been approved to submit their Final Application.
- Eligible for approved pre-application candidates, only.
- $50.00 non-refundable to be paid when you submit your final application forms
- to be uploaded directly on the AVTDI Final Application Packet
- include a copy of the receipt in your submission
- due by February 1, 2022 at 12:00 A.M (E.S.T)
- Applicants will receive notification for receipt of their Final Application within 48-hours
Applicants will be notified by April 15, 2022, no less than six (6) months prior to the scheduled examination date, whether admission is granted to take the examination for VTS-DI status.
PayPal payment & Final Application submission is also available in the Final Application Packet
Pay Final Application Fee
Click the PayPal button to pay for your final application. Save the receipt and include it with your final application on submission.
Submit your Final Application
Click the Submit button to upload and submit your final application, supplemental documents, and PayPal receipt.
Instructions prior to submitting your application:
- Save your final application packet in .PDF format in the following file name format: LASTNAME_FIRST INITIAL_FINALAPPLICATION2022
- Save a copy of your PayPal application fee receipt in the following format: LASTNAME_FIRST INITIAL_PAYPAL_FINALAPPLICATION2022
- Go to the location of your files on your computer and place all files in a folder. Name folder: LASTNAME_FIRSTINITIAL_FINALAPPLICATION2022. Click to highlight this folder > “right click” on the folder to bring up a small menu > “click” Compress”LASTNAME_FIRST INITIAL_FINALAPPLICATION2022”.
- You have now created a Compressed .Zip file contains all the documents for your application. This compressed folder is what you will upload in the email when submitting your application.
- Upload any additional supplemental documents and your PayPal receipt
- Email application to email@example.com.